It is a Haitian registry issued abroad by the Embassy of Haiti in Brazil. It is an important document that can temporarily replace the passport as an identity, but cannot be used for travel.
First step - Email
Second step - Payment of fees
Third step - Documents required
Step Four – email
- Order your consular certificate by email to the Embassy of Haiti (email@example.com). Enter your full name in the e-mail.
- Deposit of R$ 35.00 in the Embassy of Haiti account.
Conta da Embaixada do Haiti no Brasil:
Banco do Brasil
- One (01) copy of valid passport identification page.
- One (01) copy of the birth certificate.
- Proof of residence where the consular certificate should be sent.
- Fee payment voucher.
- Send scanned documents by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Report in the email body the name of your parents.
You can also send your request with the necessary documents by mail to the address of the Haitian Embassy in Brasília.
Embaixada do Haiti em Brasília
SHIS QI 13, Conjunto 08, Casa 18 – Lago Sul