It is the international identification document proving the identity and nationality of its holder, inside and outside their home country.
First step - E-mail request
Second step - Payment of fees
Third Step - Documents required
Fourth Step - Mailing
- Send an email to the Embassy of Haiti (email@example.com) to request the submission of application form of your passport (issuance or renewal).
- You need to write your address and your full name in the email.
- The application can be written in Portuguese, French or Creole.
- The issuance rate/passport renewal is $120.00 and must be paid in Reais (R$) to the account of the Haitian Embassy in Brazil.
- The fee for the issuance of the new passport by mail (SEDEX) is R$80.00 and must be paid in Reais to the account of the Haitian Embassy in Brazil.
Conta da Embaixada do Haiti no Brasil:
Banco do Brasil
- Original passport application form properly completed and signed by you.
- Two (02) 3×4 color photos with white background.
- Two (02) copies of the birth certificate or extract from the National Archives.
- If the applicant was / is married two (02) copies of the marriage certificate are required.
- Two (02) copies of the old passport identification page. In case of loss of the document, you must submit the original police report issued by the police and a certified translation into French.
- Copy of proof of payment of the two fees.
All requested documents must be sent by mail to the address:
Embaixada do Haiti em Brasília
SHIS QI 13, Conjunto 08, Casa 18 – Lago Sul
- Any payment should only be made in the given account of the Haitian Embassy in Brasilia. For questions contact Meire Monteiro or Marthe Arly at the consular section of the Embassy: 0055-61-3248-6860 or 0055-61-3248-1337.
- The term of the issuance or renewal of passports is up to 90 working days from the date of the received date of the documents by the Embassy.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected. Please make sure if all the fields are answered (address, height, weight, etc.)